We’re growing. Ready to grow with us?
If you’re interested in joining our team please email your resume and tell us about yourself at:
Who You Are
An open-minded, relatable, life-long learner
- Prior training in child/adolescent therapy
- Experience treating mood, anxiety disorders, and OCD
- Passion for working with neurodiverse children
- Independently licensed or working toward licensure
- Full-time caseload is 22 client hours per week.
- Interest in working in our Bethesda or Georgetown offices.
Who We Are
Value-driven and inclusive community
- We collaborate and engage at high levels with our clients, each other, and our community.
- We value a range of experiences, backgrounds, and diversity of thought.
- Believers in our motto: Life happens. We’re here. We are committed to showing up for our clients and community.
Now hiring full and part-time therapists.
At Georgetown Psychology, we strive to create an open and supportive atmosphere that allows our clients to effectively grow and achieve their goals. These principles extend to our work environment and relationships among our multidisciplinary team of professionals.
We are looking for mission-driven individuals who are willing to invest, collaborate, and engage at high levels and to make our team and the world a better place. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinkers and we strive to provide an environment of innovation and development, with team members gaining expertise in areas they find fulfilling.
We encourage and support continued personal and professional growth, value a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds, and focus on learning from each other and other experts in our community.
We achieve these goals by offering:
Competitive salaried positions
Flexible work hours with opportunities for telecommuting
Bonus opportunities in addition to salaries
A full range of insurance benefits for full-time employees: health, dental, and vision
401K program with employer contribution
Competitive number of vacation and sick days
Short-term disability (illness and maternity leave)
Paid CE opportunities
Paid professional liability insurance
Weekly consultation meetings and other opportunities for professional development outside of the practice
Administrative and scheduling support
Beautiful office spaces in Georgetown, Bethesda, and McLean